Monday 6 June 2016

Cats, everywhere...

I am so sorry for my lengthy absence from this blog, guys. Just at the moment we're in the final month or so of moving house, so life is rather hectic and stressful right now, and things like writing a blog have been forced to take a back seat, temporarily. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back onto a more regular rhythm once we're settled into our new home.

In the meantime, I appear to have been silently overtaken by a colony of soft-footed felines...

 Please meet Moss,
 Bueno,
Noah,
 Minka,
 Squirrel,
 Tizzy,
 Tabby,
 Cleo,
and Parsnip.
These two are Wispa and Little Man, and hopefully before too long I'll get a chance to repaint them. Little Man will be turned, with a few tweaks,  into a portrait of my own cat, whilst Wispa, who is an un-branded model, will be entirely repainted. They'll be back to show off their new coats once painted.
 And then finally, with this many cats around, it's inevitable to end up with a litter or two of kittens. The three females are, from left to right, Lilly, Lallie and Lexi,
and the two males are, from left to right, Fidget and Pipkin. 
I have a feeling Heartbeat is the one that's been letting in all these felines...I've made her promise not to bring home any more cats, but I can't be certain she heard me...

No comments:

Post a Comment